Due to the escalation of the COVID-19 virus, we are issuing the
following update in respect to our business operations.
Our Track Days are currently running as scheduled by NSW circuits including Wakefield Park, Pheasant Wood Circuit and Sydney Motorsport Park, they continue to operate within the Government guidelines.
To minimise the possibility of spreading infection, we are asking our participants to observe the following measures at all our Track Days:
- Pre-register online, complete disclaimers and forward via email. As well as minimising contact, this will also save time at the sign on.
- Respect social distancing requirements; stay a minimum of 1.5 metres away from other people at all times.
- Driver briefings and announcements will be made over the PA system.
- No handshakes.
- No sharing of racing apparel, including helmets, gloves etc.
- Stay in your allocated garage or carport unless using the amenities.
- Refrain from close gatherings and respect other people’s personal space.
- If you are sick or feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you do not attend any track days until you are fully recovered or cleared by medical professionals.
Major motorsport events continue to be cancelled or postponed. With smaller motorsport events, with less
than 500 people outdoors or 100 people indoors, coming under consideration, as
they are faced with the ongoing crisis. Please
consult the circuit/event organiser websites and social media channels for latest
updates regarding these.
RaceAway Track Time continues to be of service to our clients providing Track Day services such as Race Car Hire, Driver Coaching and Track Services and will be conducted under the government guidelines.
Our services are provided outdoors and in open areas, at the respective available tracks with small numbers and we continue to comply with safe hygiene practices including provision of hand sanitiser for staff and clients as well as sanitising spray for surfaces as required.
As we continue to monitor the situation and observe NSW Health and Government guidelines, we will be posting any updates as they come to hand through social media.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you trackside!
Phil and Karen Alexander
RaceAway Track Time