Contact Us / FAQS

Contact Us

Phone: 0472 535 354


Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Instagram



Do I need a Race License to drive at a Track Day?

You will need a Day License to drive at a Track Day if you don’t have a racing license.  You will receive

Information when you book your Track Day with a confirmation email and link to complete.

Do I need to be a member of a car club?

Not for a Track Day.  Yes for a CAMS Licence.

What gear do I need?

Track Days require a Helmet (Australian Standard 1698 or higher) and require you to wear long sleeves/long pants, with soft soled driving shoes.

For Race Events you must comply with CAMS/AASA relevant approved apparel including Approved Helmet, Approved Apparel and Hans Device.

What happens if it rains?

Most Track Days and Race Events still proceed rain or shine.  Check with Facebook for any last minute updates.

Hear more from us

Sign up for Raceaway Track Time email updates. Stay in the loop on news, events and special offers.